BioPharma Systems, LLC can help provide informed solutions to your Pharmaceutical and BioTech processing applications.
BioPharma Systems, headed by David Pallister and Mark Walkush provides high quality technical and commercial support to our North American client base and Global principal vendors across a variety of Pharmaceutical and Biotech arenas including: containment, aseptic processing, laminar flow/clean air technology, sterilization and filling systems.
The combined 40+ years’ experience in technical sales, innovative design solutions, commercial awareness, sourcing and project support provide much needed confidence for our principal vendors and customers of a strong effective collaboration throughout the equipment selection and project delivery process.
Our expertise reaches across areas such as;
- Containment solutions including isolators and airflow protection.
- Aseptic isolator processing solutions.
- Laminar flow systems.
- BioSafety Cabinets.
- VHP, steam and dry heat sterilization products.
- Custom aseptic filling and handling equipment including Vials, syringes and IV bags.
- cGMP architectural products including pass thru hatches, doors and vision panels.
- Drum and IBC handling equipment.