CLEAN ROOM COMPONENTS
Pass Through Hatches:
BioPharma System’s pass through hatches offer an easy-to-use, secure pass point between facilities and adjacent service areas. Available in wall-mounted model, optimal for small exchanges, or floor-mounted model, ideal for trolleys or carts.
1. No power or pneumatic connection required
2. Available in stainless steel, coated carbon steel or phenolic resin
3. Mounted on stainless steel hinges, the frameless float glass door sits on the unique silicone seal
BioPharma System’s clean room vision panels offer an aesthetic detail that will enhance any high quality facility. Further, the construction exceeds current cGMP standards.
1. Fire rated glazing panels available
2. Designs carry British Standards Approval to BS476 part 22
3. Glass fitted and tested to UL standards
4. Privacy blinds, tinted glass, and other features available upon request
Manufactured specifically for the pharmaceutical cleanroom and laboratory environment, BioPharma System’s sanitary, fixing-free doors offer an opportunity to enhance any facility. The design features solid billet 316L stainless steel hinges and closure arms. Proven over thousands of operating cycles, these doors can withstand the toughest of duties. All doors available as single leaf pedestrian door or double leaf traffic access doors.
|Glass Doors||Constructed with 3/8” float glass|
|Phenolic Doors||Built with solid leaf Phenolic Resin; serves as economic alternative to stainless doors|
|Stainless Doors||Manufactured with polished 316/304 L stainless steel|
Available in 316/304L stainless steel or phenolic resin, BioPharma System’s inflatable seal APR doors provide an unmet level of airtight containment. Featuring cast stainless steel hinges and a smooth seal face doorframe, all doors contain at least one vision panel (14” diameter) for visibility.