The ChargePoint PharmaSafe© valve range assures contained charging or transfer of highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPI), significantly reducing the risk of product cross-contamination and environmental exposure.
Docking the active and passive units together, the products are locked in a seal. A butterfly valve disk then opens to allow the contained transport of materials, and the valve is subsequently closed. The active and passive units then unlock, minimizing the level of dust exposure.
1. Variety of sizes, including a range from 2” to 10”
2. Containment performance in accordance with the ISPE Good Practice Guide: Assessing the Particulate Containment Performance of Pharmaceutical Equipment
3. Available in PharmaSafe pro or excel models, enabling maximum containment performance up to <.1μg/m3
Containment Valve Accessories:
The valve assembly is available with a multitude of supporting features and options, including:
1. Convenient powder containers such as charge bags or charge bottles
2. Sampling systems for contained access to materials through valve assembly
3. Specifically designed cleaning and washing (WIP) systems providing the ability to effectively clean and wash the product contact and sealing areas of the valve after product transfer
4. Handling and automating for assisted docking of larger bulk containers, including valve opening and closing automation
5. Air purge and extraction systems to increase the containment performance of the valve by adding localized high velocity extraction across the valve faces before undocking